Sunday, January 23, 2011

Endlessly Inspiring





I am lucky to know so many incredibly talented artists. Every time I do a craft show I meet someone new doing something I have never seen. Nicole Lyons is one of those people. She never ceases to amaze me with her endless creativity. Her jewelry is unique, affordable, and so stylish. I have a few of her pieces and they have become staples of my wardrobe. Nicole owns Lola's Urban Vintage in Allston, MA (187 Harvard Ave.). She has great collection including local handmade (some of my designs), vintage, and chic modern pieces. And one of the best parts: its actually affordable! Every time I see her new pieces I head straight for my sewing machine! So, if you need the perfect one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry head to Lola's - you won't be dissapointed!

1 comment:

jude said...

Hey Libby, nice words here. She never ceases to amaze me too.